This content-rich book teaches about other kids and cultures around the world, all while stepping back and really seeing the big picture.Me and the World
is the perfect introduction for a generation entering an increasingly digitized, data-driven world.
• Packed with dynamic illustrated spreads about customs of other countries
• Invites readers to see themselves in its pages through a data lens
• Guided by a relatable, school-aged narratorMe and the World
pairs visual literacy with data literacy, using colorful illustrations and infographics to present information in a way young readers will not only understand, but enjoy.
Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
- 68 pages
- For readers ages 9 - 12 years
- Written by Mireia Trius and illustrated by Joana Casals