True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Chicago covers all the region's major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for Chicago will lead you straight to the best attractions this city has to offer, from walking down the Magnificent Mile to visiting Willis Tower to the Art Institute of Chicago. Find the best hotels, food, and attractions for every budget.
Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Chicago.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to these areas of Chicago.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You'll still find DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.